Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,300 (683 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)