Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,500 (364 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)