Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,445元 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)