Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.642 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,242 (Bs 14,396) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)