Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,138 (Bs 148,881,163) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)