Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,000 (Bs 7,229) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)