Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,154 (Bs 13,797) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)