Cost of living in Guam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,335 ($1,066) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)