Cost of living in Guam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.570 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,699 ($1,020) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)