Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32510 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,461 (Mex$ 16,799) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)