Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34264 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,700 (Mex$ 13,717) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)