Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,819 (€877) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)