Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,331 (€935) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)