Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,290 ($930) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)