Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,200 ($611) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)