Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.297 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,196元 (C$1,170) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)