Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.877 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,087 (C$1,248) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)