Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,705元 (€853) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)