Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,523 ($1,128) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)