Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,927 ($717) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)