Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.331 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,166 ($1,132) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)