Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.607 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,862 ($1,190) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)