Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,325 (442,327 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (34 minutes ago)