Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,959 (412,067 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)