Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01180 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,267 (446,282 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)