Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,634元 (379,018 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (30 minutes ago)