Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,073 (€796) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)