Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,609 (€746) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)