Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23199 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,138 (17,836 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)