Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21588 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,390 (20,335 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)