Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23444 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,371 (14,378 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)