Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.106 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,043 (R$ 2,869) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)