Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.858 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,901元 (R$ 3,177) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)