Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.994 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,796 (R$ 2,406) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)