Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.754 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,771 (5,003 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)