Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.780 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,256 (1,829 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)