Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zibo, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CNY / IRRX *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,761 (﷼ 26,165,877) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)