Cost of living comparison between Gorgan, Iran and Zibo, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,542 (﷼ 16,536,406) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)