Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,933 (﷼ 25,700,221) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)