Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01912 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,012 (366,749 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)