Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,486元 (AU$1,516) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)