Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,320 (R$ 2,902) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)