Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,476 (R$ 2,061) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)