Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,898 (3,220 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (37 minutes ago)