Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,352 (2,901 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (42 minutes ago)