Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,792元 (3,099 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (43 minutes ago)