Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,067 (1,748 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)