Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.654 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,239 (£721) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)