Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.587 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,289 (£732) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 2 hours ago)