Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.882 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,366 (£717) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)