Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37605 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,721 (E£ 9,895) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)