Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38089 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,188 (E£ 8,371) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)