Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38669 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,065 (E£ 7,926) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (40 minutes ago)