Cost of living comparison between Ghent, Belgium and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,841 (€659) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)