Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,454 (€947) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)