Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,089 (€948) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)