Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,393元 (€957) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)