Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.559 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,112 (RM3,278) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)