Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,837元 (RM2,935) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)