Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,318 (RM3,159) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (44 minutes ago)