Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.567 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,473 (RM3,493) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)