Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03084 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,261 (170,618 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)