Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03237 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,387 (166,422 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)