Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03312 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,690元 (171,833 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)