Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03342 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,473 (193,685 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)