Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,470 (R 8,295) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)