Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.845 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 128% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,695 (CHF 832) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)