Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.823 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 125% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,443 (CHF 1,238) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)