Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12898 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,927 (Php45,958) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)