Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13874 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,249 (Php23,416) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)