Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12144 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,343 (Php43,994) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)