Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.939 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,645元 (AU$1,548) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)