Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,369 (2,926 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (41 minutes ago)