Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.837 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,816 (2,622 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)