Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.847 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,619 (2,501 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)