Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,665 (1,584 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)