Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.868 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,254 (2,813 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)