Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,385 (1,941 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)