Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,313 (363,142 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)