Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01186 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,123 (347,767 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (27 minutes ago)