Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,485 (₩759,979) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)