Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,334 (€940) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)