Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04056 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,552 (112,238 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (44 minutes ago)