Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,209 (2,572 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)