Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,629 (P7,402) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)