Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.644 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,221元 (P8,106) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)