Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,372元 (P6,751) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)