Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,618 (P3,974) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)