Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,396 in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)