Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,259 (€725) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)