Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06064 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,345 (¥71,658) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)