Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06122 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,601 (¥107,829) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)