Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06180 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,391 (¥71,052) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)