Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05953 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,958 (¥83,290) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)