Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,723 (Dirham 3,055) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)