Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.842 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,948 (Dirham 2,687) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 2 hours ago)