Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,554 (€748) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (33 minutes ago)