Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,960 (€895) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (33 minutes ago)