Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,438 (4,761,954 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (25 minutes ago)