Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,830 (5,926,728 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)