Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,372 (4,741,956 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (19 minutes ago)