Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,398 (€991) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)