Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,980 (€549) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)