Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,990 (€680) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)