Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,277 (P6,569) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (40 minutes ago)