Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,868元 (P7,546) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)