Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.677 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,607 (P5,328) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)