Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,007元 (P7,690) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)